"Friday, Friday, Write About Celtic on Friday"
- SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: GIGPOD is doing a podcast celebrating the 19th anniversary of our 'One In A Row' triumph in 1998, for more details and how to get involved read this
- Celtic face Kilmarnock at Celtic Park tomorrow (a match which your correspondent is attending), we'll have a preview and team news up later. Moussa Dembele is back in training so he may well feature.
- Stuart Armstrong was deservedly named player of the month for March and has credited Brendan Rodgers for his recent great form, which he says is the best spell of his career so far
- Armstrong also commented on the prospect of a new contract, which we all hope he signs soon
- Tom Rogic has talked of his excitement at being fully fit and playing football once again
- Erik Sviatchenko spoke to a newspaper in his native Denmark about his 'frustration' at being 'third choice' and not featuring in the starting line-up most weeks. Wonder if Brendan Rodgers will discipline him for those comments?
- Scott Brown news: he says that he will play for Scotland against England in June and he has tipped Kieran Tierney to eventually take over from him as Celtic captain.
- ON THIS DAY: In 2007, Celtic defeated Motherwell 1-0 at Celtic Park, to move to within three points of retaining the league title. The victory, Celtic's first in four games, was achieved when Derek Riordan got on the end of a JVoH header to score the game's only goal.