The news from Celtic Park
- Our new "Title Triumphs" series began yesterday with a look at the league clinching game in 2001. The series continues later today
- Another new series on the site begins today which features some of the brightest prospects that are in the ranks of the Celtic youth team
- Scott Brown has not committed to playing for Scotland again. Hooray!
- Stuart Armstrong is still receiving plenty of plaudits for his Scotland performance on Sunday
- Kieran Tierney has been compared to Celtic legend Danny McGrain
- ON THIS DAY: In 1992, Celtic kept up their recent good form with a 3-1 win over Dundee United at Celtic Park. An early Gerry Creaney header gave Celtic the lead, before an impudent chip by Charlie Nicholas made it 2-0 in the second half. Duncan Ferguson pulled a goal back before a very rare Derek Whyte goal sealed the victory. Highlights are below.