- Today has of course been marked by the sad passing of Cetic legend Tommy Gemmell
- Celtic's great run continued with a 4-0 win at Inverness last night, a match report and player ratings will be up on the site today
- Brendan Rodgers was understandably thrilled with the team's performance
- Rodgers revealed that James Forrest's injury is a bruised knee and he will miss Sunday game against St Mirren
- On loan Celt Efe Ambrose's debut for Hibs ended in disappointment as they lost 2-0 to Sunday's opponents St Mirren
- ON THIS DAY: In 1996, Celtic emphatically beat Hearts 4-0 on a ploughed field resembling a football pitch at Celtic Park. An early Paul McStay thunderbolt gave Celtic the lead, before a header by Pierre Van Hooijdonk and a great Brian McLaughlin solo effort made it 3-0 before half-time. Simon Donnelly completed the scoring in the second-half to round off a fine Celtic victory.