All the news that's fit to blog about
- As we discussed yesterday, the Celtic Season Ticket Waiting List is BACK!
- Also check out our article on Tom Rogic, who we all hope is back for the Scottish Cup semi-final
- We'll have an article on the site later today looking at the last time we defeated Dundee to win the league, which if results go our way could happen again this Sunday
- Stuart Armstrong has thanked Brendan Rodgers for revitalising his Celtic career and getting him in the Scotland squad
- Forgotten man Dorus de Vries is to have surgery on his ankle during the international break
- ON THIS DAY: In 2009, Celtic defeated Rangers 2-0 after extra time to win the league cup final, and also win our first cup final against Rangers in 20 years. After a quite dull and goalless ninety minutes, Darren O'Dea headed home a Nakamura free-kick after only a minute of extra time, the second goal came in the 120th minute from the penalty spot, after Aiden McGeady was chopped down by Kirk Broadfoot - who was sent-off, shockingly enough - McGeady stepped up and sent McGregor the wrong way from the spot. The complete extra time and trophy presentation highlights are below.