- The big news this Sunday is that we will be submitting questions to former Celtic boss Dr Jozef Venglos for an EXCLUSIVE question and answer session to take place this week! If you are interested in asking the man who brought Lubo to Celtic and masterminded a 5-1 won over Rangers a question then submit one in the comments section or via our Twitter and Facebook Pages.
- Yesterday Celtic defeated Motherwell 2-0 in a pretty run of the mill game thanks to goals from Moussa Dembele and man of the match James Forrest, you can read our match report (including both goals) and player ratings.
- One in a row legend Wim Jansen was at the game yesterday and Celtic TV spoke to him.
- Brendan Rodgers is unhappy with the state of the Celtic Park pitch and wants a new one laid down in the summer.
- You can add Bayern Munich to the list of teams that are supposedly interested in Moussa Dembele.
- ON THIS DAY: In 2006, Celtic recorded an emphatic 8-1 victory away to Dunfermline, at the time the most goals scored by a team in the SPFL (we eventually broke this by scoring versus Aberdeen in 2010). Maciej Zurawkski scored four goals, Shaun Maloney scored perhaps the best goal of his Celtic career and most shockingly of all Neil Lennon scored a very rare goal, one of only three that he scored in his time at Celtic Park. You can watch highlights here.