Yesterday was very busy and there's a game today, lots of news to get through
- As surely everybody knows by know, Brendan Rodgers agreed a new four year deal yesterday, keeping him as Celtic manager until 2021
- Rodgers spoke of his plan to leave a legacy at Celtic Park
- Peter Lawwell was unsurprisingly delighted with Rodgers' long term commitment to the club
- Here's our take on the new contract news, a pleasant surprise to see Celtic planning for the future while on top
- Back to the team, and Celtic are in action today against Kilmarnock at Celtic Park, read our preview here, and we'll have the usual match report and player ratings up later on
- GIGPOD have a great podcast interview with former Celt Jackson Irvine, listen to it here
- ON THIS DAY: In 1998, Celtic gained a vital victory over Kilmarnock at Rugby Park to stay three points ahead of Rangers at the top of the league. A Henrik Larsson header put Celtic ahead, and after Alex Burke equalised a fine team move lead to Simon Donnelly scoring the winning goal, final score 2-1 to Celtic. A video of the winning goal is below.