Here's the recent news from Celtic
- A much-changed Celtic were held to a 1-1 draw by Partick Thistle last night, we'll have a match report up soon
- Brendan Rodgers didn't have any problems with the final score
- He also defended the number of changes made to the starting line-up
- More important than the result was the return of Tom Rogic, who played for half an hour as a substitute.
- Site round-up: Romanian midfielder Ovidiu Popescu was linked with Celtic yesterday, we wrote about him here.
- We also wrote about how digital media is changing the way people remember great Celtic moments
- ON THIS DAY: In 2002, Celtic clinched our second successive league title with an emphatic 5-1 victory over Livingston at Celtic Park. Henrik Larsson got the party started after only three minutes, he would eventually score a hat-trick, with John Hartson getting the other two goals. We would end the season with 103 points, a tally which even the current team might not reach.