Two Celtic games this week, so let's have the news
- Brendan Rodgers wants to 'unite' Celtic and Rangers fans so that the rivalry becomes 'friendlier'. Very laudable words, but I can't see the rivalry changing any time soon.
- Scott Brown has praised Brendan Rogers for helping him maintain his level of fitness this season. Brown has been unrecognisable compared to last season so thanks to Brendan for improving a player who look finished at Celtic last season.
- Manchester United are the latest club to be linked with Kieran Tierney, with a bid of over £10 million mentioned. Would we sell him for that money? Quite possibly.
- Leigh Griffiths will be out for at least another week with a back injury, Brendan Rodgers says that the injury isn't that serious however.
- Listen to the latest GIGPOD episode as it features myself amongst a litany of Celtic fans talking about the title victory.
- ON THIS DAY: In 2001, Celtic moved to within three points of the title with an epic 2-1 win over Dundee. After an early Tommy Johnson goal, Dundee started to dominate and Juan Sara deservedly equalised. Celtic regrouped however, and after piling on the pressure Johan Mjallby scrambled home a late winner.