"Monday, Monday..." Here's the Celtic news
- We wrote about yet another transfer rumour, there'll be many more of these between now and the end of August
- Scott Sinclair says that Brendan Rodgers is the man who has got his career going again
- Sinclair also wants Celtic to score a century of league goals this season, we're on 85 with six games to go, can it be done? Possibly...
- Peter Lawwell wants more support from Scotland's politicians when it comes to project generation in Glasgow's East End. Good luck with that one, Peter
- ON THIS DAY: In 1999, Celtic defeated Dundee United 2-0 at Ibrox Park to reach the Scottish Cup Final. The star of the show was the much maligned Regi Blinker, who turned in a man of the match performance and opened the scoring, with Mark Viduka getting the second. The goals are below and we'll have plenty more Scottish Cup Semi-Final memories next week.