Big weekend for Celtic ahead, here's the news
- As everybody knows, Celtic weren't crowned champions last night, as Aberdeen defeated Dundee 7 - yes SEVEN - 0. So it's on to Tynecastle on Sunday.
- Talking of Sunday's game, it seems that both Moussa Dembele and Leigh Griffiths will miss the game due to injury, so could that mean some involvement for Jack Aitchison? Time will tell. We'll have a preview of the game on the site later today.
- Tom Rogic is back in first team training, but Sunday's game is too early for him
- Brendan Rodgers will give some first team players a rest after the Scottish Cup semi-final.
- He also praised the players for their performances this season.
- The last Glasgow Derby of the season will take place on April 29th.
- ON THIS DAY: In 1996, one of the trademark victories of the Tommy Burns era took place as Celtic demolished Aberdeen 5-0 at Celtic Park. Inspired by the marauding runs of Tosh McKinlay, who set up the first two Celtic goals for Simon Donnelly and Pierre Van Hooijdonk (they ended up with a brace each), the game is also fondly remembered for Jorge Cadete's long-awaited debut and the inevitable goal that he scored, the noise of the crowd after Cadete's goal being so loud that Radio Five Live lost its signal. One of the best Celtic performances of the 1990s.