Midweek round-up time
- Our 'forgotten glories' series continued yesterday with a look at a victory over Rangers in 1997, today's instalment will examine a win from 1991
- As expected last week Craig Gordon has put pen to paper on a new contract that will keep him at Celtic until 2020
- The Celtic-Rangers Scottish Cup semi-final has been confirmed for Sunday April 23rd with a 12pm kick-off.
- Kieran Tierney has revealed that he looks forward to Celtic's games against Rangers
- Scott Brown has commented on the prospect of Celtic being 'invincible' this season
- ON THIS DAY: In 1998, a mini epic took place at Tannadice, as Celtic came from behind to defeat Dundee United 3-2 in the Scottish Cup quarter-final. Harald Brattbakk beat the offside trap to give Celtic the lead after eleven minutes, before Kjell Olofsson volleyed in the equaliser. The same player gave United the lead after fifty-two minutes, before a well work Morten Wieghorst goal brought Celtic level just three minutes later. The game was in the balance until injury time, when Erik Pederson - who had become a father that very minute diverted a Larsson cross into his own net. The fitting ending to a great game.