"Friday, Friday, write about Celtic on Friday"
- The title triumphs looked at 1981 yesterday, today the series ends in the 2000s
- Also check out the article on the bizarre signing of Scott Allan
- Of course Celtic will be crowned champions tonight if Aberdeen lose at Dundee, we'll have score updates of that game on our twitter account
- Brendan Rodgers says that Scott Brown should continue to play for Scotland
- ON THIS DAY: In 2007, Celtic continued their indifferent form with a 1-1 draw with Dundee United at Tannadice. After an incredibly dull first-half, a trademark Shunsuke Nakamura free-kick gave Celtic the lead early in the second-half. Jon Daly equalised for United with a shot on the turn with practically the last kick pf the game. Thankfully no real damage was done as Rangers were held 1-1 by Inverness so Celtic stayed thirteen points clear at the top of the league.