A big week for Celtic ahead...here's the news
- Six Celtic players started for Scotland in their 1-0 win over Slovenia, and Stuart Armstrong was the star man after his great pass to Chris Martin for the winning goal. Kieran Tierney, playing out of position as a right-back, also had a great game.
- Scotland manager Gordon Strachan described man of the match Armstrong's Scotland debut as one of the best he has ever seen
- Sadly, the night wasn't as good for Leigh Griffiths, who missed an absolute sitter and was taken off with a back injury early in the second-half. No word yet on the severity of the injury.
- As we could win the title versus on Hearts on Sunday; today begins our new series "Title Triumphs", which features five games where we clinched the league title. Look for the first article on the site later today.
- ON THIS DAY: In 2010, Neil Lennon's reign as Celtic's caretaker manager began with a 3-1 win over Kilmarnock at Celtic Park. Lennon, who took over after Tony Mowbray was sacked after the infamous 4-0 loss to St Mirren, saw Celtic win thanks to a brace from Robbie Keane and a goal from Scott Brown. Lennon would of course get the manager's job full-time at the end of the season. Some badly cropped highlights are below.