Round-up the usual suspects
- As we reported yesterday Celtic are apparently interested in Arsenal youngster Chris Willock
- Now there are rumours that Arsenal are interested in Kieran Tierney
- Arsenal have also supposedly joined the CHASE for Moussa Dembele, alongside practically every other big club in Europe
- Gordon Strachan has picked Stuart Armstrong for the Scotland squad for their upcoming games against Canada and Slovenia, he was also full of praise for the player with the best hair in Scotland
- John Kennedy has said that our poor performance against Rangers on Sunday won't be repeated in the Scottish Cup semi-final next month
- ON THIS DAY: In 2003, the road to Seville took another twist as Celtic and Liverpool drew 1-1 in the UEFA Cup quarter-final first leg at Celtic Park. The returning from a broken jaw Henrik Larsson gave Celtic the perfect start after only two minutes, before Emile Heskey equalised fifteen minutes later. The game also featured an emotional rendition of 'You'll Never Walk Alone' performed by Gerry Marsden and both sets of fans before kick-off.