It's the Monday round-up
- The fallout from yesterday's game has mostly been about the injury time penalty we didn't get after Clint Hill's 'tackle' on Leigh Griffiths. Brendan Rodgers has claimed it was a 'clear penalty'
- Whilst even Hill himself admitted that he got lucky with the decision going his way
- Leigh Griffiths also had thoughts on the matter, revealing that refree Bobby Madden spoke to him after the incident
- Anyway, despite all the penalty chat the bottom line is that we played very poorly yesterday, which hopefully will be put right in the Scottish Cup semi-final. Our match report and player ratings reflect on what was a bad day at the office for Celtic.
- There were rumours before the game that Tom Rogic took part in a fitness test, hopefully he is back in the team soon, look for a blog on how we miss him this week
- ON THIS DAY: In 2010, Celtic defeated Kilmarnock 3-0 at Rugby Park in the Scottish Cup quarter-final, with on loan Robbie Keane getting all three goals. A rare highlight of the Tony Mowbray era, which would soon end in ignominy against St Mirren