'Friday, Friday, news round-up on Friday'
- Celtic have announced that Tommy Gemmell's funeral will stream on the club's YouTube channel
- Brendan Rodgers revealed during his press conference yesterday that James Forrest is back in contention for Sunday's game but Tom Rogic is not fit yet
- Moussa Dembele was deservedly voted Player of the Month for February
- Yesterday's forgotten glories piece focused on a game from 1995, todays' is about a must-win Old Firm derby in 2003
- ON THIS DAY: In 1996, Celtic staged perhaps our greatest escape act - and there have been many - against Dundee United as we scored two goals in the last three minutes to win 2-1 in the Scottish Cup quarter-final. It looked like being a day of frustration after Owen Coyle scored the rebound after his initial penalty was saved, but a Pierre Van Hooijdonk header in the 88th minute and an Andy Thom strike a minute later gave us an unlikely, yet wonderful victory.