A busy week with two Celtic games ahead, so let's begin with the news
- Celtic released a statement supporting Billy McNeill in his fight with dementia, Peter Lawwell announced that some of the money raised from the end of season Celtic FC Foundation charity match will go to dementia charities
- Apparently scouts from both Manchester United and Chelsea were at Celtic Park watching Moussa Dembele on Saturday
- Meanwhile Cristian Gamboa has said that Dembele is worth £50 million and has the ability to play for Real Madrid
- Leigh Griffiths has 'lifted the lid' on a feud that he and Brendan Rodgers were supposedly having. SPOILER ALERT: They didn't have a feud.
- Scott Sinclair has praised Brendan Rodgers for helping him rediscover his enjoyment of playing football
- ON THIS DAY: In 1999, almost three months after signing for Celtic Mark Viduka finally made his Celtic debut, coming on as a sub in a 2-1 win over Dundee United. The game was a carbon copy of so many that we have played against United, they take the lead then we score two late goals - from Craig Burley and Henrik Larsson - to win the game.
- Watch out for a terrific article about Paddy McCourt coming up on the site later today.