It's the start of a new week - and the start of a new round-up
- Sadly, the news is dominated by the health issues of perhaps the most important player in the Celtic's history - Billy McNeill. You can read about his battle with dementia here. The site's best wishes go to both him and his family.
- In happier news, Moussa Dembele was once again the star in yesterday's 2-0 win over Inverness - his first goal is one of the best I've seen a Celtic player score in a long time. Our match report and player ratings on the game are available to read.
- Henry Onyekuru who Celtic tried to sign in January has revealed that he is leaving his club, Eupen in the summer - but has refused to say who he will be signing for. Watch this space for developments on that one.
- SITE NEWS: Look for a GUEST BLOG on cult hero Paddy McCourt on the site very soon
- ON THIS DAY: In 1997, Celtic defeated Hibs 2-0 at Celtic Park in a Scottish Cup replay, setting up a quarter final tie with our old pals 'Rangers'. The goals coming from Phil O'Donnell and a great strike by Paolo Di Canio.