The Bhoys are back in town, at home to Hamilton. Here's the round-up.
- Scott Brown has reiterated that he wants to play for Scotland again in March, but he may miss out on the game against England in June, which is good for us
- He also said that other teams have been putting the boot into Celtic as they are 'jealous' - make sense to me
- Our former rivals 'Rangers' suffered a hilarious 2-1 defeat at bottom of the table Inverness - our opponents this Wednesday night, in a game that the site will cover - last night, if we win today we go 33 - yes, that's THIRTY-THREE points ahead of them in the league table. These truly are halcyon days
- ON THIS DAY: In 1990, Celtic kept our season alive by defeating 'Rangers' 1-0 at Celtic Park in the fifth round of the Scottish Cup, the only goal coming from Tommy Coyne, who bundled a Joe Miller shot over the line. A brief respite in what was a truly dreadful season.
- We'll be back later on with a match report and player ratings after today's game, you can read our preview of the game here