It's the end of the week, and almost time for Celtic, yay! Here's the round-up:
- One of the site's correspondents, Martin Connolly, wrote an interesting article on Celtic's record-breaking season so far, you can read it here
- Brendan Rodgers expounded on his theory that referees should be doing more to protect players from terrible challenges
- Leigh Griffiths is back in the squad for tomorrow's game versus Hamilton, but Kouassi Eboue isn't quite ready yet
- Craig Gordon's contract talks may take a while to resolve yet, rumours abound that Chelsea may come back in for him in the summer
- ON THIS DAY: In 2008, a trademark late free-kick from Shunsuke Nakamura gave Celtic a crucial 1-0 win away to St Mirren, as the title race with 'Rangers' took yet another twist. Even better, the free-kick was soft and probably shouldn't have been given! Naturally the outrage was hilarious. We'll be back later on with the Hamilton match preview.