- Celtic face Motherwell today at Celtic Park at 3pm, you can read our preview of the game here.
- Eboue Kouassi played his first 60 minutes for a Celtic side, in the under 20's 1-0 Youth Cup win over Hibs. The word is that he will play another youth game next week to get his fitness even more up to speed.
- Brendan Rodgers has stated that Leigh Griffths has been 'brilliant' as he tries to get fit and win his place back in the first team
- On loan at Kilmarnock Celt Kristoffer Ajer hopes that his future still lies at Celtic Park
- Spanish La Liga side Real Betis are to wear a Celtic inspired jersey in a match against Malaga later this month.
- ON THIS DAY: In 1989, Celtic defeated Clydebank 4-1 in the fourth round of the Scottish Cup, thanks to a brace from Tommy Burns and a goal each from Billy Stark and Frank McAvennie. We of course went on to win the Scottish Cup in 1989, defeating Rangers 1-0 in the final thanks to a goal by Joe Miller.
The Bhoys are back in town