- The story of how this blog came to exist is available on the latest @GIGPOD podcast (listen here or here)
- Brendan Rodgers had a 'dig' at Rangers in his press conference yesterday while he was patronising Mark Warburton. This story will no doubt run and run...
- Rodgers is pleased with the good form that on-loan Celt Ryan Christie is displaying at Aberdeen
- Peter Lawwell is apparently lobbying UEFA to make the Champions League a 48 team tournament
- Nadir Ciftci has completed his loan move to Polish side Pogon Szczecin
- Former Celtic striker Anthony Stokes was no doubt ALL SHOOK UP at having to pay a now former Elvis Presley impersonator 200 grand
- ON THIS DAY: In 2007, Celtic continued our march towards the title with a 2-1 win over Aberdeen at Pittodrie, with both goals coming in the first twenty minutes, the first a Craig Beattie solo effort and the second a trademark Shinsuke Nakamura free-kick. Darren Mackie got Aberdeen's consolation goal in injury time as Celtic moved 22 points clear at the top of the league.
News, news, news