- The story of how this blog came to exist is available on the latest @GIGPOD podcast (listen here or here)
- Brendan Rodgers had a 'dig' at Rangers in his press conference yesterday while he was patronising Mark Warburton. This story will no doubt run and run...
- Rodgers is pleased with the good form that on-loan Celt Ryan Christie is displaying at Aberdeen
- Peter Lawwell is apparently lobbying UEFA to make the Champions League a 48 team tournament
- Nadir Ciftci has completed his loan move to Polish side Pogon Szczecin
- Former Celtic striker Anthony Stokes was no doubt ALL SHOOK UP at having to pay a now former Elvis Presley impersonator 200 grand
- ON THIS DAY: In 2007, Celtic continued our march towards the title with a 2-1 win over Aberdeen at Pittodrie, with both goals coming in the first twenty minutes, the first a Craig Beattie solo effort and the second a trademark Shinsuke Nakamura free-kick. Darren Mackie got Aberdeen's consolation goal in injury time as Celtic moved 22 points clear at the top of the league.
News, news, news
If you buy something from an SB Nation link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics statement.