- it's two days until Celtic's next league against Motherwell, but the big event as already taken place, the @GIGPOD/@TJDSBlog meeting of minds podcast, which should be released in the next day or two.
- Celtic’s Scottish Cup tie vs St Mirren has been selected for live TV on Sunday March 5th with a 12:30pm kick-off.
- King Henrik Larsson has revealed the 2003 UEFA Cup Final defeat to Porto still upsets him.
- Celtic have contacted UEFA regarding a proposed 'European Super League' which will RUIN football according to Peter Lawwell
- Now onto the fun stuff: Saturday's opponents Motherwell 7-2 to Aberdeen last night, with their best goal coming from on-loan Celtic Ryan Christie - who we should recall from his loan just to annoy Aberdeen - but the real story involves Motherwell manager/miserable man Mark McGhee, who lost the plot with the assistant referee and then with a fan (thanks to @GarryStitchell for the footage). Just another night in the weird and wonderful world of Scottish football. We'll be back later on with Brendan Rodgers' thoughts from his press conference today.
Featuring Mark McGhee and Ryan Christie