- Ah Sunday, the day of rest, unless you are one of the jobber teams trying to qualify for the quarter-final of the Scottish Cup, giving you a chance of losing heavily to this very good Celtic team...perhaps the best team in more than ten years, there'll be a blog about that this week.
- Moussa Dembele keeps getting better and better, just a pity we'll probably end up selling him in the summer, at least we'll make a lot of money from it (given to us by Arsenal apparently). Look out for a blog feature about why he is the best Celtic striker since Henrik Larsson this week. Also big up to James Forrest, who responded to losing his place in the team by having three assists, he deserves to keep his place for the visit of Motherwell to Celtic Park next Saturday.
- Unsurprisingly Brendan Rodgers was delighted with the performance against Inverness, (match highlights for those living in the UK) proclaiming the players to be 'brilliant', and warning that the team can play even better. Is that possible? He has made a player out of Boyata, so anything can happen.
- The Scottish Cup quarter-final draw is made later today, at the time of writing the only teams guaranteed a place are Celtic, perennial bottle jobs Aberdeen, Maryhill's own Partick Thistle and struggling St Mirren. We'll be back later on with a look at the draw, no doubt today's games featuring our old mate Neil Lennon and some team without a manager should provide a laugh or two.
- BONUS 'ON THIS DAY' SECTION: On this day in 2006, a Maciej Zurawski goal was enough to give Celtic a 1-0 win over Rangers at Ibrox, putting us 21 points ahead of them in the league table. The more things change...
and a brief look back to 2006